Once you choose the fitting profile that sounds best, a simple button push locks it in and remembers it. You can then choose between Quiet mode or Noisy mode as well as access a setting for use with telecoils.
There is a separate volume control to give you even more flexibility in finding the right listening comfort level.
- Ideal for Quiet and Noisy listening environments
- Also includes Telecoil setting for better hearing on the phone and in looped environments
- Choose your listening preference with three levels of amplification
- Digital volume control
Each Focus+T Set comes with
- Handy pocket-size carrying case
- One card of 4 batteries (size 312)
- Instruction manual, quick start guide, warranty card, plus…
Two Thin Tube Accessories Packs – each contains:
– Two thin tubes (2B, right and left)
– One sleeve tip
– Two (9mm) vented domes, preinstalled on thin tubes
– One (12mm) vented dome
– Two closed domes (9mm and 12mm)
– Five cleaning lines
Need replacement tips and tubes?
Tips and tubes should be replaced 2 to 3 times per year. These are for use specifically with Focus+T.