Tweak Focus+T Hearing Amplifier Our Most Popular Option
$275.00 – $549.00
Tweak Focus+T is the only digital personal sound amplifier using patented technology that lets you select from four different ‘fitting profiles’ which are custom amplification settings, to find the one that you like best.
Available colors: Beige and Metallic Grey
Once you choose the fitting profile that sounds best, a simple button push locks it in and remembers it. You can then choose between Quiet mode or Noisy mode as well as access a setting for use with telecoils.
There is a separate volume control to give you even more flexibility in finding the right listening comfort level.
- Ideal for Quiet and Noisy listening environments
- Also includes Telecoil setting for better hearing on the phone and in looped environments
- Choose your listening preference with three levels of amplification
- Digital volume control
Each Focus+T Set comes with
- Handy pocket-size carrying case
- One card of 4 batteries (size 312)
- Instruction manual, quick start guide, warranty card, plus…
Two Thin Tube Accessories Packs – each contains:
– Two thin tubes (2B, right and left)
– One sleeve tip
– Two (9mm) vented domes, preinstalled on thin tubes
– One (12mm) vented dome
– Two closed domes (9mm and 12mm)
– Five cleaning lines
Need replacement tips and tubes?
Tips and tubes should be replaced 2 to 3 times per year. These are for use specifically with Focus+T.
1.19" h x 0.63" w x 0.31" d
0.08 oz. (2.25 gm) – instrument only, no battery, no tip and tube
– Handy carrying case – Instruction manual, quick start guide and warranty card – Thin Tube Accessories Pack: two common size 2B thin tubes (left and right), one sleeve tip, two 9mm vented domes (already attached to tubes), one 12mm vented dome, two closed domes (9mm and 12mm), five cleaning lines – One card of 4 batteries (size 312)
Tweak Focus+T uses a #312 battery. The average battery life is 5 to 7 days. Keep in mind some functions of the amplifier (volume control, noise compression, etc.) require more energy than others which causes the battery to deplete more quickly than others.
Tweak Focus+T has a manufacturer’s warranty of 6 months.
This warranty covers any defect in material or faulty production, specifically excluding batteries, tips, tubes, normal wear and tear, or by misuse or use of the product for other than its intended purpose. Any and all warranties are invalidated if the Tweak Focus+T instrument has been tampered with or altered in any way, if the serial number has been altered or removed, or if any repairs have been made without authorization. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace the instrument or any defective part, at manufacturer’s expense, within the limits of the warranty.
This warranty does not include a promise of specific listening improvement.
Note: Extended warranty MUST be purchased at the same time as the instrument(s) – it cannot be added at a later date.
If the customer decides to return Tweak Focus+T during our normal 30-day money back guarantee period, the purchase of the Extended Warranty Policy will also be refunded in full.
With the purchase of a DryMax, your warranty is extended for 6 months, giving you a total of 12 months of coverage. If you purchase both an extended warranty AND a DryMax, you have a total of 24 months of coverage.
An extended warranty card is included in your device packaging. Simply enter your information and follow the directions on the card then mail it to the address listed. That's it!
Call our support team at 1-888-815-3240 for troubleshooting or warranty information.
By purchasing the extended warranty(ies), the customer is eligible for a one-time replacement of the Tweak Focus+T for $124.99 per instrument.
The policy provides a one-time replacement of a damaged (non-repairable) Tweak Focus +T for 18 months from the date of purchase. There is no deductible. Instrument(s) replaced under this policy are warranted for the remainder of the warranty period.
Tweak Hearing must be contacted within 30 days of the date of loss or damage. Call our support team at 1-888-815-3240 for troubleshooting or replacement information.
If you are not completely satisfied with Tweak Focus+T, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a complete refund. Contact Tweak Hearing (1-888-815-3240 or email@example.com) for a return merchandise authorization and ship-to address.
Is Tweak Focus+T a hearing aid?
PSAPs are intended for non-hearing impaired consumers to amplify sounds in the environment for a number of reasons, such as for recreational activities. PSAPs are not intended to compensate for impaired hearing or to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate disease.
What's so special about Tweak Focus+T?
- Sound quality – Full and natural, the result of highest quality components driven by exceptional audio engineering. So, it’s a combination of both hardware and software decisions.
- Digital technology – Delivers amplification only where you want it, automatic feedback control to prevent whistling, and fast-acting compression to improve audibility of soft sounds and softens sudden loud sounds.
- Personalized amplification – So unique that it’s patented. You can try out different amplification profiles and then lock in what you like best. From that point forward, Tweak remembers your settings, so you can just “set it and forget it”.
- Fine tuning – Once you’ve set your overall amplification preferences, you still have a volume control to further adapt to different situations. This is a rare combination, never before seen in a PSAP.