One TweakConnect Hearing Amplifier
TweakConnect is a personal sound amplifier that pairs the sophisticated sound processing and easy personalization of Tweak hearing products with the most intuitive app on the market.
Other products force you through a hearing test, then program the hearing device with an algorithm they decide is ‘best’ for you. TweakConnect gives YOU the Power of Choice, enabling you to select the settings that provide the best result for you. With the app on your smartphone, you can easily fine tune and further adjust the settings at a moment’s notice no matter where you happen to be.
Tweak contains the same components found in high-end hearing aids that cost thousands of dollars: digital amplification, high-end feedback cancellers, microphones, speakers, and bio-compatible plastics. It also incorporates a digital volume control to give you even more flexibility in different environments.
• Great sounding amplification at a terrific price
• Easy to personalize to your choices – device setup is a one-time process that can be done in less than five minutes by anyone in the family with a smartphone
• Puts the Power of Choice in your hands
Each Tweak comes with
• One Tweak sound amplifier
• Free TweakConnect App
• Carrying Case
• Cleaning tool
• Accessory pack containing various tips, tubes, ear hook
TweakConnect has three listening modes: omni-directional (for quiet environments), directional (for noisy environments) plus a telecoil for use with telephone or loop systems.
- Ideal for Quiet and Noisy listening environments
- Also includes Telecoil setting for better hearing on the phone and in looped environments
- Set up TweakConnect using a smartphone then fine-tune your selection
- Digital volume control
- Available in Beige and Charcoal
1" h x 1.125" w
0.08 oz. (2.37 gm) – instrument only, no battery, no tip and tube
– Handy carrying case – Instruction manual, quick start guide, and warranty card – Thin Tube Accessories Pack: two common size 2B thin tubes (left and right), one sleeve tip, two 9mm vented domes (already attached to tubes), one 12mm vented dome, two closed domes (9mm and 12mm), five cleaning lines – Earhook Accessories Pack: one earhook, one thick sound tube, three closed domes, one cleaning tool – One card of 4 batteries (size 312)
TweakConnect has a manufacturer’s warranty of 6 months.
This warranty covers any defect in material or faulty production, specifically excluding batteries, tips, tubes, normal wear and tear, or by misuse or use of the product for other than its intended purpose. Any and all warranties are invalidated if the TweakConnect instrument has been tampered with or altered in any way, if the serial number has been altered or removed, or if any repairs have been made without authorization. The manufacturer reserves the right to repair or replace the instrument or any defective part, at manufacturer’s expense, within the limits of the warranty.
This warranty does not include a promise of specific listening improvement.
Note: Extended warranty MUST be purchased at the same time as the instrument(s) – it cannot be added at a later date.
If the customer decides to return TweakConnect during our normal 30-day money back guarantee period, the purchase of the Extended Warranty Policy will also be refunded in full.
Call our support team at 1-888-815-3240 for troubleshooting or warranty information.
By purchasing the extended warranty(ies), the customer is eligible for a one-time replacement of the Tweak Connect for $199.00 per instrument.
The policy provides a one-time replacement of a damaged (non-repairable) TweakConnect for 18 months from the date of purchase. There is no deductible. Instrument(s) replaced under this policy are warranted for the remainder of the warranty period.
Tweak Hearing must be contacted within 30 days of the date of loss or damage. Call our support team at 1-888-815-3240 for troubleshooting or replacement information.